|MILLAR, Roy Taylor
MILLAR, Roy Taylor 1
- Born: Nov 9, 1895, Manitoba, Canada
- Died: Sep 25, 1915, France aged 19
- Buried: Loos Memorial, Pas DE Calais, France
Cause of his death was Stomach wound. WW1.
WW1 - Killed in action in charge on Hill 70, France.
9th. Gordon Highlanders (Bomb-throwing section)
In France since June.
1. Physical Description: Shot in chest and died 2 hours later.
2. Occupation: Draughtsman at the Greenock and Grangemouth Dockyard Company.
To be added later, Millars of Greenock.