BLYTH, Dierdre Wendy Daybell
- Born: Dec 29, 1921, Cape Town South Africa
- Christened: Feb 12, 1922, St. James's Church, Sea Point, Cape Town South Africa
- Marriage: PATTISON, Cecil on Feb 8, 1950 in St James Church, Sea Point, Cape Town, Cape Colony, Southern Africa
- Died: Jul 22, 2006, Kenilworth, Cape Town, South Africa aged 84
1. Military Service: SAWAAF during WW2, Attested in Cape Town on 8 May 1942, Force No. F267755, Stationed at Roberts Heights, Pretoria, Discharged at 11 Air Depot, Brooklyn, on 23 Aug 1943 as medically unfit for duties in the WAAF.Awarded 1939-45 War and Africa Service Medals.
2. Occupation: Shorthand Typist mainly for various legal firms. (See records of individual service).
3. Death. Her son Chris reported that his mother,Diedre died in Kennilworth, Cape Town, and her body was donated to Science.
Dierdre married Cecil PATTISON, son of Albert Medd PATTISON and Lydia Myra HARDING, on Feb 8, 1950 in St James Church, Sea Point, Cape Town, Cape Colony, Southern Africa. (Cecil PATTISON was born on Mar 29, 1918 in Gateshead Durham, Northumberland England and died on Nov 5, 1952 in Somerset Hospital Cape Town.)