BLYTH, Naomi (Bunty)
- Born: Jun 3, 1914, Sea Point, Cape Town, Cape Colony, Southern Africa
- Marriage: BEAVAN, Frank Tryal on May 30, 1939 in Sea Point, Cape Town, Cape Colony, Southern Africa
- Died: Nov 11, 1945, Sprinkell Sanatorium, North Rand, Johannesburg South Africa aged 31
- Buried: Nov 13, 1945, Grave Ecm 1351 West Park Cemetry, Northcliff, Johannesburg
Another name for Naomi was BLYTH, Bunty.
1. Cause of Death. Pulmonary Tuberculosis & Intestinal Tuberculosis
Naomi married Frank Tryal BEAVAN, son of Frank Englefield BEAVAN and Ellen Mary GREEN, on May 30, 1939 in Sea Point, Cape Town, Cape Colony, Southern Africa. (Frank Tryal BEAVAN was born about Mar 1911 in Salisbury (Now Harare) and died on Jul 14, 1965 in 66 Stanhope Mansions Plein St. Johannesburg..)
1. Alt Marriage. An alternative place of marriage is Methodist Church, Oxford St. East London, South Africa.